The Crondall Supersprint Triathlon
400 M Swim - 20 KM Cycle - 5 KM Run
The Crondall Triathlon 2018 will be held on Sunday 3rd June
The Crondall Triathlon is a popular fixture in the community's calendar with many families and friends taking the opportunity to support the competitors while enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere of Plume of Feathers pub and the post-event BBQ.
It starts with a 400 Metre swim, followed by a 20 Kilometre (12 mile) bike ride through local villages and rolling countryside, ending in Crondall with a 5 Kilometre (3 mile) run around the village.
- 400 Metre swim (indoor swimming pool at Lord Wandsworth College)
- 20 Kilometre cycle ride (a testing route finishing in Crondall)
- 5 Kilometre run (three circuits in the village beginning and ending at the Plume of Feathers)
The Crondall Triathlon was first held in 2004 and, as a community event, has raised over £150,000 for local charities and good causes since. The causes that have benefited from the monies raised include:
- Riding For The Disabled
- Lord Mayor Treloars School
- Diabetes UK
- Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Phylis Tuckwell Hospice
- The Prostate Project
- Help for Heroes
- Target Ovarian Cancer
- Crondall Sports Pavilion
- Crondall Cricket Club
- Crondall Bowls Club
- Crondall Scouts
- Crondall Church Restoration
- Crondall Pre -School Nurseries
- Hart First Response
- Defibrillators, placed in central Crondall and in four other local villages
In addition, many competitors have raised money for other charities and good causes through personal sponsorship. For help raising money for your selected charity - please see our fund raising page.
More information regarding the event can be found by clicking here.