The route of the Crondall Triathlon cycle leg.
- Leave Lord Wandsworth College by the school's main entrance and turn left towards Long Sutton.
- After about half a mile, turn left into Wingate Lane.
- At the end of Wingate Lane (this is a T junction) turn left (Copse Lane).
- Follow this road for just over a mile (it gets very hilly here). Just after the summit of the steep climb (Sutton Common) turn left onto the Froyle Road and drop down the long hill into Lower Froyle.
- Pass through the village (past The Anchor pub) and follow the road as it turns sharp left to run parallel with the A31.
- Follow the road into the centre of Bentley.
- Turn left at the crossroads into Hole Lane.
- Stay on Hole Lane all the way (up two hills) to the cross roads with the Dippenhall/Well Road. Turn left at the crossroads and head towards Well.
- When you get to Well turn right and head down the Well Road towards Crondall.
- About half a mile before you enter Crondall, you have to turn left towards Jonathan Kiln Cottages, bearing right and passing behind the houses.
- At the bottom of this short hill, turn right and up the hill passing Penn Croft Farm.
- Follow Hyde Lane all the way to to its junction with Bowling Alley (look out for fast cars here). Turn right onto Bowling Alley and drop down the hill to Pankridge Street.
- Turn right into Pankridge Street and follow this all the way into the centre of Crondall to the finish at The Plume of Feathers. Turn left (sharp turn) just before the pub, into the car park.